Updates every other Sunday

Saturday, July 14, 2012

This week's post is special for two reasons.

First, Wander has officially cleared 5,500 views, which is great! I truly appreciate any fans I have on this thing that have decided to keep up with it. Expect more good things in the future! Were just getting into the first real conflict of the story...with many more to come!


Second, I'm actually turning 26 today. In celebration of that fact, I have made a visual timetable of the many phases of Rolund. The version you see in this web-comic is just the first of many. I started designing the first version ("Red") after an off-campus trip to Japan back in 2007. Since then, he has had a couple different versions...like when the character was an actual human called "Duke", or when he was a little too over the top, i.e. "Decklan". Then I finally ended up with a good design when I came up with "Red v.2". 

I put the project on hold for a while while I created some designs for a table top gaming company, On The Lamb Games (that work can be found here, if your interested: http://artofhf.wordpress.com/.)
I finally started this project, and created the version you all know now, "Rolund".

I have a lot of exciting plans for this story, so stick around and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment